Select Clientele + Collaborative Partners include
- Christie’s, New York
- The National Gallery of Canada
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York
- The Center for Jewish History, New York
- The Dallas Museum of Art
- Art Institute of Chicago
- The Whitney Museum of Art, New York
- The Edward E. Boccia Artist Trust, St. Louis
- The James Rosenquist Foundation, New York
- Lladró, Spain
- Wiczny, New York-Berlin-London
- Smallworks Press, Las Vegas
- Karbury’s Auction House
- Flower for the People
- Nicholas Wells Ltd., London
- Aleph Contemporary, London
- Private Collections: Paris, New York, Hamptons, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Berlin, Krakow, and Mexico City.
- Corporate Collections: London, New York, Berlin, Paris, and Toronto.
- DHS, United States
Organizing corporate & private collections, exhibitions, developing independent book & research projects on modern & contemporary art & design. Project management and funding development for film, fine art and design ideas and projects.
Artist Exhibits, Projects & Collaboration
Development of special projects; placement of work as possible, exhibition, content development including exhibitions, books, features, biographies & proposals. I value artist’s input & understand budget constraints, & work on sliding scale for promising & choice projects.
Business Consultant for Galleries
Advise regarding artist acquisition, representation, develop knowledgable expert copy on modern & contemporary exhibitions, artists & projects. Recommend branding initiatives in keeping with industry standards.
Collection Management for Organizations & Private Collections
- Oversight of Acquisitions, Deaccessions, & Loans for Museums, Equity Companies, Galleries, Fairs, & Biennales.
- All aspects of care, condition checking, packing, installation & shipping. Courier services, insurance & valuation.
- Knowledge of all media, network of the very best of art handlers, conservators, frames & shippers.
- High level of discretion & a commitment to the ethical sales, acquisitions, de-accessions & provenance.
Cultural Property & Ethical Acquisition Consultancy
On occasion I provide appointment only discrete services regarding provenance & cultural property. I possess advanced knowledge of conflict issues & WW II provenance including loss & looting in conflict regions. NDA compliant.
Services available for governmental agencies, law firms, art fairs, private collectors, auction houses, museums, & galleries.